Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stupid emotions

I keep coming up with things I think will make my life better like, if get a good job I can move into my own place, then I will be happier, then I won't be in the same exact situation I've been in for the past nine years. As a sixteen years old I had a crappy job, lived at in my parents home, no social life.

At twenty five I have a crappy job, live in my parents home, have a crappy social life. Seriously on a good week I get to leave the house on my own to see a friend for an hour or so. I don't even want to talk about the guilt bringing task of finding a mate that my mother seems to bring up at a lovely time about once a month.

So I keep telling myself, eventually it will happen, I'll get there someday, but I won't be satisfied until then. Yes, it seems like I should be able to change things but I just can't seem to do it. I don't know how.

Today is a stupid day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

  1. "The two most powerful warriors are patience and time." - a quote from a video game, haha, but it is truth.

    ReplyDelete